Buy Henry Big Boy Carbine .41 Mag Heirloom Rifle Online
Whether you’re looking for the perfect gun to saddle up with or hunt with, the Henry Big Boy Carbine is the big shot in a small package you’ve been waiting for. It’s the ideal brush gun for tight spaces, but don’t let its compact size fool you. The shorter barrel gives up nothing in accuracy to the regular Big Boy. And like Henry’s classic Big Boy the attention to detail in the design features great Western styling including a large loop lever that makes holding this rifle as thrilling as it is to shoot.
The 16.5” octagonal barrel is outfitted with a classic fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight with a reversible white diamond insert and a brass beaded front-sight. The tubular magazine tops off at 7 rounds.
- Model Number: H006MR41
- Action Type: Lever Action Large Loop
- Caliber: .41 Magnum
- Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 16.5″
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:18
- Overall Length: 35″
- Weight: 7.76 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Polished Hardened Brass
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: BB-RSM
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad: Brass
- Length of Pull: 14″
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Best Uses: Target/Large Game Hunting/Collector
- Embellishments/Extras: Large Loop Lever